State Route 195 is a 42.4 mile long highway running mainly in a north and south direction through two counties, Winston and Walker.
The northern terminus is on State Route 13
The southern terminus is on State Route 5
The first leg of SR-195 (17.6 miles long) runs concurrently with U.S. Highway 278 in Double Springs for approximately two-tenths of a mile before coming to the second leg of SR-195 (24.8 miles long).
Communities along the route
- Haleyville (Winston County)
- Ashridge, Alabama (Winston County)
- Double Springs (Winston County)
- Poplar Springs (Winston County)
- Manchester, Alabama (Walker County)
- Jasper (Walker County)
- Alabama Department of Transportation county road maps for Walker and Winston counties(Adobe Acrobat reader required for maps; enlargement of maps necessary for legibility)