The Église de la Sainte-Trinité is a Catholic church located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris, France. The church is an edifice of the Second Empire period, built between 1861 and 1867 at a cost of almost 4 million francs.
La Trinité, as it is known, was designed by Théodore Ballu as part of the beautification and reorganization of Paris under Baron Haussmann. The church is accessible by the Métro (the nearby station, Trinité, is named after it) and is known internationally for its former organist, Olivier Messiaen.
It currently contains three manuals and pedals.