can denote the following:
- A wigwag is a type of railroad level crossing signal.
- A wig-wag is an automotive headlight flasher.
- A wigwag is a mechanism used in some washing machines.
- A wig wag is a warning mechanism on truck braking systems.
- Wig-wag (or wigwagging) is a method of flag signalling.
- A wig-wag is a warning light on a movie sound stage.
- Wigwag was an American magazine published from 1988 until 1991.
- A wigwag (glassblowing)
N.B.: Generally, the spellings "wigwag", "wig-wag", and "wig wag" are used interchangeably.