See his Diary, 1653-57, ed. by E. S. Morgan (1951, repr. 1970); The Day of Doom (ed. by K. B. Murdock, 1929); memoir by J. W. Dean (2d ed. 1871); biography by R. Crowder (1962).
Despite the size of the village, it has its own post office and public house, called the Plough Inn. Wigglesworth consists of a few small scattered houses and farmsteads. The heart of the village (or hamlet as it has no church or place of worship) lies on the crossroads between Clitheroe, Rathmell and Long Preston.