Stewart Park is located in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is a site owned by Aberdeen City Council. It was bought funds bequeathed by the widow of Mr. John Taylor, a merchant in the city. The park was named after a former Lord Provost of the city, Sir David Stewart.
The park contains whale jaw bones presented to the park in 1903 by the Captain of the Arctic whaler Benbow.
There is an intricate fountain designed as a replica of an Italian lavabo which was sculptured by Arthur Taylor of Jute Street, Aberdeen.
There are nearby all weather tennis courts and bordered-off cricket and football pitches.