can refer to various types of cart
- a dune buggy or swamp buggy;
- a kite buggy;
- a red neck shopping cart (Southern American Lewis English);
- a form of baby transport also called a pushchair or perambulator (British English), stroller (American English) or pram (Australian English and British English);
- a lightweight carriage, as in horse and buggy; or
- a soapbox car or cart (UK), also known as an unmotorised go-kart.
- Buggy is a common name for the Sweepstakes Races, a student run event much like a cross between soapbox derby and a relay race, practiced at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Buggy is the name of an Irish line now living in the majority in England
- As an adjective, it means infested with bugs, either literally or figuratively, as in software bug.
- As an adjective, it is an obsolete usage, meaning "insane" (as in "bugsy")
- Buggy the Clown is an antagonist in the One Piece manga/anime series.
- shopping cart