, or Crow's Foot
may refer to one of the following. Some of them may also be known as Bird's Foot
, chicken claw
, etc., the latter ones being basically the same analogy.
- Crowfoot, a First Nations chief, of the Blackfoot, and named for him:
- *Crowfoot Glacier in the Canadian Rockies
- *Crowfoot (electoral district)
Crow's feet (plural usage):
- Crow's feet can mean Caltrop
- wrinkles in the outer corner of the eyes as the result of aging (resembling crow's feet).
Crowfoot socket wrench, a type of Wrench
Crows Feet, album by singer-songwriter Kalai.
Crow's Feet, a fifth season episode of popular TV-series _Crime_Scene_Investigation.