Peter Brandvold is an American western fiction author, who has written more than thirty published novels.
Born and raised in North Dakota, Peter Brandvold spent much of his early life riding horses, reading western novels, and watching western movies.
Brandvold later attended the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, and graduated with a B.A. in English. He then wrote for several old west magazines such as Country Journal and True West Magazine, until 1995, when he decided to write adventure stories.
Peter Brandvold also writes under his Frank Leslie pen name, of which he has several published titles in the Yakima Henry series. He has also written two titles for Ralph Compton.
He is presently working on a screenplay for his popular 2001 novel, The Romantics.
He also co-writes DC Comics's Guns and Roses series, featuring the western character, Bat Lash.
- Once a Marshal (1998)
- Blood Mountain (1999)
- Dakota Kill (2000)
- Once More with a .44 (2000)
- Once a Lawman (2000)
- Once Hell Freezes Over (2001)
- The Romantics (2001)
- The Devil and Lou Prophet (2002)
- Once a Renegade (2002)
- Dealt the Devil's Hand (2002)
- ''Once Upon a Dead Man (2003)
- Riding with the Devil's Mistress (2003)
- Once Late with a .38 (2003)
- Love and Bullets (2004) (short story for The Funeral of Tanner Moody anthology)
- The Devil Gets His Due (2004)
- .45-Caliber Revenge (2004)
- Staring Down the Devil (2004)
- Ghost Colts (2005) (short story for Lone Star Law anthology)
- Navarro (2005) (writing for Ralph Compton)
- .45-Caliber Fury (2005)
- The Devil's Lair (2005)
- Rogue Lawman (2005)
- Bullet Creek (2005) (writing for Ralph Compton)
- .45-Caliber Manhunt (2006)
- Deadly Prey (2006)
- Hell on Wheels (2006)
- Cold Corpse, Hot Trail (2007)
- .45 Caliber Death Trap (2007)
- The Lonely Breed (2007) (writing as Frank Leslie)
- The Thunder Riders (2007) (writing as Frank Leslie)
- Guns & Roses (2007) (Bat Lash comic book series)
- The Wild Breed (2008) (writing as Frank Leslie)
- Bullets Over Bedlam (2008)