The two-letter abbreviation VU
has several different meanings:
- VU is the country code of Vanuatu
- .vu is Vanatu's country code top-level domain
Radio communication callsign
series of India: 8TA-8YZ, ATA-AWZ & VTA-VWZ. VU prefixes indicate ham radio (amateur radio) stations from India.
- νμ, the symbol for a muon neutrino
- Tom Vu, poker player and former infomercial star.
- A Vietnamese family name or first name
- VU, a French pictorial magazine akin to Britain's Picture Post or the US's Life
- A religious spirit(s) involving Fijian Healing pronounced (voo) (In "The Straight Path of the Spirit" by Richard Katz)