Vent may refer to:
- Volcano, an opening in the Earth's surface which allows molten rock, ash and gases to escape
- Deep sea vent, or "black smoker", a type of hydrothermal vent found on the ocean floor
- Plumbing drainage venting, pipes leading from fixtures to the outdoors, usually via the roof
- Flue, a duct, pipe, or chimney for conveying exhaust gases; see also Chimney
- Duct (HVAC), used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning to deliver and remove air
- Vent (radio series), a dark comedy series produced for BBC Radio 4 in 2006
- An outlet of a biological ventilation system that allows the exchange of air; see gas exchange
- An external opening of a urinary or genital system in lower vertebrates (e.g; salamanders and sharks)
- Vent, Austria, a village in the Ötztal Alps
- Ventrilo, an Internet VoIP chat system service
- A narrow slot in a vending machine or slot machine through which to introduce money, coins, or tokens.
- The various attacks used by characters in Kamen Rider Ryuki are known as "Vents" (such as "Kick Vent", "Sword Vent", etc).
- An expression of anger or frustration.
- Vent (Mega Man), a character in the Mega Man ZX video game series.
- Vent (tailoring), a slit up the back of a jacket or coat