Velvet is a particular kind of soft fabric.
Velvet may also refer to:
- Velvet (singer), a Swedish singer
- Velvet (fish disease), a common disease of tropical aquarium fish
- Velvet (plant), several plants in the Verbascum genus, especially V. thapsus
- Velvet (antler covering), the soft skin that covers a deer's antlers as they develop
- Velvet (bus company) based in Eastleigh, near Southampton, in England
- "Velvet", a song by Toadies from Rubberneck
- "Velvet", a song by a-ha from Minor Earth Major Sky, first sung solo by band member Paul Waaktaar-Savoy's own band called Savoy (see Savoy (band)).
- "Velvet", a song by Fergie from The Dutchess
- "Velvet", a song by Alice Nine
- Velvet, one of the five main characters of Odin Sphere.
- The Velvets, a doo wop group
- Velvet Revolution, the non-violent overthrow of the communist government in Czechoslovakia
- Velvet Divorce, the dissolution of Czechoslovakia into the nations of Slovakia and the Czech Republic
- Black Velvet, a song by Alannah Myles
- "Blue Velvet" (song), a song by Tony Bennett, Bobby Vinton, and others
- Blue Velvet, a 1986 film by David Lynch
- Velvet Revolver, a hard rock supergroup
- Velvet (TV channel), a Philippine Women's Entertainment Channel carried by SkyCable
- The Velvet Underground, a rock band
- Velvet Underground (blog), an Israeli blog
- "If You Wear That Velvet Dress", a song by U2 from the album Pop