The term Liege
may refer to:
In Belgium (Lüttich, Luik)
- Liège (province), a province of Belgium, named after the provincial capital city.
- Liège (city), a municipality and a city of Belgium. Until 1946, spelled Liége
- Siege of Liège involved the city during the opening days of World War I.
- Bishopric of Liège, a former state in the Low Countries
- University of Liège (ULg) is a major public university for the French Community of Belgium, in the city.
- Liège-Bastogne-Liège, a famous one-day road cycling race in Belgium, starts and ends in the city.
- Liège-Guillemins, the main train station of the city of Liège
- Liège airport, the airport of the city of Liège
- Liège (car), inspired by the 1950's classic sporting car era.