JumpStart SpyMasters: Unmask the Prankster is a personal computer game made by Knowledge Adventure where the user must stop the Prankster. As in other JumpStart games, one has to solve educational problems to complete the game.
There are three locations in the game:
- HQ = This is where the user goes after completing a mission
- Lab = Here the user connects molecues with words on them organized according to their lexical category
- Spy Masters Online = This is an Internet game where one has to get the flag from the other team
- Dell's = This a fast food restaurant where you have to get the right amount of mustard in 3 blenders.
- Recording Studio = Here you must get instrument to touch the right letter to spell the requested word.
- Software Company = Here you must get to the words related to the requested word above before the time runs out.
- Robot Factory = Here you must sort out computer chips with a word on them to get them 4 in a row. When you use up all the space you and have 'data' you need you win.
- Clock tower = an area similar to the Recording Studio.
- Airport = An area similar to the Software Company.
- Power Plant = An area very alike to the lab.
- Library = Here you must find what the pictures mean and change to a word.
- Map Room = Place is similar to the Robot Factory.
Abandoned Amusement Park
- Puzzle Fun House = An area identical to the Library.
- Octopus Ride = An area similar to the Dell's but the only difference you is you shoot cannon balls
These places can only accessible by Jet pack or during pre-mission.
- Training Area = The User can only go there during the pre- mission. It near the ocean
- Other Areas = Some are between the airport and Dell's, on rivers or near the ruins
(Note: At the end of the credits a poster of this game's seuqel. And around it was more areas unshown in this game.)
- Max Masters/Prankster - Max used to be the youngest Adventurer until he was kicked out. In the game, he plays pranks on (or tries to get revenge against) the Adventurers as the Prankster.
- People - Some were seen after the Naptime mission
- To Do: Here you must kill one robot.
- Area(s):Outside City.
- To Do: Stop the Robot!!
- Area(s): Lab, Dells.
- To Do: Stop the Robot!!
- Area(s): Software Company, Robot Factory.
Running Out of Time
- To Do: Reset all the clocks in the city
- Area(s):Library, Map Room, Clock Tower.
- To Do: Wake the City
- Area(s):Recording Studio, Library, Power Plant.
The Green Burger
- To Do: Find what is wrong with the Burgers
- Area(s):Lab, Dell's, Power Plant, Robot Factory.
- To Do: Find the Camera.
- Area(s):Software Company, Map Room, Clock Tower, Airport.
- To Do: Find the source of virus.
- Area(s):Lab, Recoding Studio, Library, Robot Factory.
Find the Prankster
- To Do: Find the Prankster.
- Area(s): Software Company, Map Room, Power Plant, Puzzle Fun House, Octopus Ride, HQ
Throughout the game the're will be gagets. The more Robots you kill the more gadgets. This is not all of them.
Advanced Power Vest
- Info: Much more efficient then the Standard Power Vest
- Info: Makes low level invisibility shield. Helpful for hiding from stray robots
- Info: The most efficient eye-enhancing device available. Almost no hidden object is unseen
- Info: This is the fastest way to travel.
- Info: This a long-ranged scanner letting you to detect robots
- Adventure Valley shows more places in the seuqel.
- Those games metioned above are set in the future like the game.