By late summer of 1923, The Times suffered two fires, both wiping out their publishing facilities. The Times, after the second fire, was being printed at The Tribune, another newspaper at the time. Tensions rose between the two papers and costs of the last fire resulted in a front page plea to subscribers to help pay for costs of rebuilding. The Times was sold to the owners of the Warren Sheaf later that year who printed The Times for a short time after the fire.
In 1927, the Times was consolidated with rival paper, The Tribune. Former owner of the Tribune, William Dahlquist, stayed on as editor and part owner of The Times.
In 1965, The Times moved to its current location on Main Avenue North. The Times published semi-weekly papers and printed other area papers now owned by Page 1 Publications.
After publishing two papers a week since for 22 years, The Times renamed one of the weekly publications the Northern Watch which publishes on Saturdays.