A turntable is generally a rotating platform, and may refer to:
- Turntable (rail), a device used at some railroad facilities to turn locomotives or other rolling stock around, or onto one of several radially arranged rail tracks (a rotary transfer table).
- Turntable (motor vehicle), a motorized or manual device, usually installed in a driveway or on a garage floor, that rotates a motor vehicle to facilate an easier or safer egress of the vehicle.
- Turntable (display), a motorized turntable used for displaying items.
- A potter's wheel or pottery wheel, used for shaping spinning clay to produce circular pottery.
- A Lazy Susan, a rotating tray used on a large tabletop so that items can be reached from any sitting position.