Turkey is a country in Thrace and Anatolia, in the extreme west of Asia. It may also refer to:
- Turkey (bird), a large bird native to North America
- Turkey, North Carolina, a town in the United States of America
- Turkey, Texas, a town in the United States of America
- Turkey (bowling), a term referring to three consecutive strikes
- Cold turkey, a withdrawal from drug addiction without gradual tapering off usage.
- A derogatory term for Native Americans in relation to their ceremonial songs and feather headdresses.
- A "turkey" (slang): a useless thing, unwise purchase, a box office bomb in entertainment, or a foolish or despicable person in CB Radio jargon.
- Turkey movies are exploitative B-rated or lower films, most often featuring sub-par sex, violence and gore.