is the 2nd-person singular subject pronoun in Spanish
, and Latin
and may also refer to:
- Tuberculin Units, a measure of strength of tuberculin
- Tren Urbano, the metro system used in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Tu Hundred, a district of Västmanland in Sweden
- Universal Time, "Tempus Universalis"
- Tū (Tūmatauenga), a supernatural being in Māori mythology
- Tu people, the Monguor people of the People's Republic of China
- Tú (band), a Canadian pop music duo in the late-1980s
- TU (band), an American band
- "Tú" (song), a song by Shakira from her album Donde Estan Los Ladrones?
In companies and organizations: