may refer to:
Companies, organizations and schools:
- Toronto Transit Commission, a public transit operator in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Teachers Training College is a famous combined primary & secondary school in Yangon, Myanmar. The name was later changed to Practising School, Institute of Education
- Telecom Technology Center, a telecommunication testing laboratory and consultant organisation in Taiwan
- Telecommunication Technology Committee, a telecommunications standards body in Japan
- Telford Town Centre, an area of central Telford, England.
- Tendring Technology College, a secondary school in Essex, England.
- The Teaching Company, an American company that produces recordings of lectures by university professors
- Trans-Texas Corridor, an American transportation network of expressways, rails, and utility lines being constructed in Texas
- Transmission Technologies Corporation, a manufacturer of automobile transmissions
- Trend Technology Center, Trend Controls distributors of intelligent building solutions.
- Trident Technical College, a two-year public college in greater Charleston, South Carolina
- Tulsa Technology Center, a public college in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TreeTrunkCash, a website that's been running since 2004
- ToonTown Central, a forum fansite for the popular Disney Online game Toontown.
- Transportation Technology Center, a US govrenment rail transportation testing facility located in Pueblo, Colorado
In arts and culture:
TTC may also refer to:
- Phenylalanine, encoded by the cDNA triplet codon 'TTC' in the standard eukaryotic genetic code
- Terrorist Training Camp, in NATO documents
- Tetrazolium chloride, a redox indicator commonly used in biochemical experiments especially to indicate cellular respiration
- Threshold of Toxicological Concern the concentration of a chemical so low that there is no toxic risk associated with its presence.
- Trying To Conceive, a term used for people who are trying to conceive a child; see infertility
- TrueType Collection, a version of TrueType font that incorporates multiple fonts into a single file
- Two-Task Common, the "wire protocol" used by the Oracle RDBMS