Troglodyte may refer to:
- A member of a primitive race or tribe of cave-dwellers, a caveman.
- A person who lives in seclusion, a hermit.
- One of a group of people who built homes into the faces of cliffs, connected by underground passageways, such as in France or Tunisia.
- Troglodytae, an ancient group of people from the African Red Sea coast
- Troglodites, a fictional Arabian tribe, supposedly descending from the ancient Troglodytae, described in Montesquieu's Persian Letters
- Troglodyte (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional race of humanoid monsters.
Troglodytes may refer to: