Dr. Delecia Seay Carey is the current Head of School.
In 1885, Trinity Episcopal Church in Natchez began a grammar school, which operated in the parish house but was dissolved a few years later. The Parish started a Nursery school in 1952. Magnolia Hall, an antebellum home in Natchez, was purchased in 1963 from Mrs. George Armstrong and both Nursery and Kindergarten classes were taught starting in the fall of 1964. In 1965 First grade was added and further expansion in 1966 yielded the addition of Second through Fifth grades. Growth continued the following two years and in 1969 the congregation voted to expand the school. The high school building was erected at the present location south of Natchez on U.S. Highway 61 donated by Frederick Schurchardt. In the fall semester of 1969, the school offered Preschool through the Eighth grade in the new facility. Ninth and Tenth grades were added in the spring semester of 1970 along with the construction of a new elementary school building.
Trinity Episcopal Day School graduated its first class in 1971.
Trinity Episcopal Day School is held by a non-profit corporation, The Rev. Louis O’Vander Thomas Educational Foundation.
A number of students have continued their athletic career beyond MPSA Class A earning scholarships to Delta State University, Louisiana State University, Millsaps College, Mississippi College, Northwestern State University, and the University of Mississippi.