may refer to vehicles
- transporter, a business or person involved in the transport of goods or people
- transporter, a vehicle used to transport objects or material, especially a heavy hauler or related type of truck
- Transporter wagon for carrying railway wagons of one gauge on another gauge.
- animal transporter, a vehicle for transporting animals
- the Volkswagen Transporter, a model of van from Volkswagen and its variants:
- VW Type 2, the original rear engine Volkswagen Transporter
- VW Eurovan, the front engine Volkswagen Transporter produced from 1990
Transporter may also refer to:
The term transporter may also be used to refer to a device in science fiction:
- Teleportation devices, commonplace in science fiction.
- Transporter (Star Trek), teleportation devices in the Star Trek universe.
- Stargate usages:
- Atlantis teleporters — a technology used by the Ancients for transposing the contents of two teleporter rooms on Atlantis
- Asgard beaming device — a technology used by the Asgard for orbital ship to planetary surface or closer transport
- Ring Transporter — a technology used by the Goa'uld and Tok'ra for orbital ship to planetary surface or closer transpositioning via a set of rings that pop out of the ground or ceiling to surround the subjects at both ends
- Thor's Hammer — an automated teleportation device set up by the Asgard on one planet near the stargate to protect the planet's population from the Goa'uld.
- Wraith transporter — a technology used by the Wraith for transporting from a planetary surface to their Dart (low-altitude raiding) ships
- An iron clad gun ship, blockade runner, freighter, ram mounting around fifty cannons that appeared in First Earth.