may refer to:
- Tote, abbreviation for Totalisator, the name for the computerised system which runs parimutuel betting, calculating payoff odds, displaying them, and producing tickets based on incoming bets
- tote (Addition), the mathematical operation of combining or adding two numbers to obtain an equal simple amount or total
- To-te an early translation of the Japanese word for karate.
- A tote bag, a carry bag that is often used to carry items too large for a purse; sometimes also sold as a reusable shopping bag
- tote (Burden), a heavy weight that is difficult to carry
- Totem Ocean Trailer Express (TOTE) an intermodal shipping company, one of two who service the Pacific Northwest.
- Tribes of the East, a standalone expansion for Heroes of Might and Magic V.
- T.O.T.E., standing for "Test - Operate - Test - Exit", an iterative problem solving strategy based on feedback loops.
- Tote may also refer to an IBC or an Intermediate Bulk Container. See also IBC