To Whom It May Concern is the debut album from American singer/songwriter Lisa Marie Presley. It was released on April 8 2003 in the United States and Canada.
The album sold more than 140,000 copies during its first week out, and debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 album chart. In June 2005 the Recording Industry Association of America certified the album gold, symbolizing U.S. shipment of 500,000 copies. The singles from the album are Lights Out and Sinking In. As of January 2007 the album was certified platinum.
written by Lisa Marie Presley
; Except 'The Road Between'; lyrics written by Presley, Gus
All music composition
authors listed below.
- "S.O.B." (Glen Ballard, Clif Magness, Lisa Marie Presley) – 3:45
- "The Road Between" (Gus, Presley, Greg Wells) – 4:18
- "Lights Out" (Ballard, Magness, Presley) – 3:45
- "Better Beware" (Keough, Presley, Eric Rosse) – 4:45
- "Nobody Noticed It" (Magness, Presley) – 4:34
- "Sinking In" (Ballard, Keough, Magness, Presley) – 4:31
- "Important" (Magness, Presley) – 3:51
- "So Lovely" (Ballard, John Barry, Presley) – 4:56
- "Indifferent" (Presley, Rosse) – 3:59
- "Gone" (Presley, Diego Sandrin) – 4:07
- "To Whom It May Concern" (Ballard, Presley)
- "Excuse Me" (Hidden track)
- Eric Roinestad - Art Direction, Design
- Eric Rosse - Organ, Synthesizer, Piano, Organ (Hammond), Programming, Sound Effects, Producer, Engineer, Overdubs, Fender Rhodes, String Arrangements, Editing, Vocal Engineer
- Andrew Slater - Executive Producer