may refer to:
In computing and video games:
- Tk (framework), a GUI software toolkit
- .tk, the top-level domain of Tokelau
- Team killing, used in team-based video gaming; the act of killing one or more of your teammates.
- Tiny Kong, a female Donkey Kong first seen in Donkey Kong Country
In music and film:
In other uses:
- Identification number prefix used by Imperial Stormtroopers in Star Wars as well as the 501st Legion
- Taka, currency of Bangladesh
- Taluk, part of districts in India
- Telecine, usually abbreviated as TK instead of TC due to the latter being used to mean time code
- Teresa Keiner, a character on Boy Meets World.
- Thymidine kinase (TK), a protein.
- Tim Kennedy, a college hockey player
- TK, the protagonist of Driver: Parallel Lines
- TK-31, the serial number of Elpizo, a main antagonist from Megaman Zero
- T. K. Takaishi, A main character from the Digimon anime
- "To come", phonetic abbreviation used in book publishing and journalism
- Tomato ketchup
- Traditional knowledge
- Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, a Japanese mixed martial arts fighter.
- The IATA Code for Turkish Airlines
- Turkmen language ISO language code (tk).
- Tony Kornheiser, American sports writer and TV personality
- Tom Kenny, best known for his role in SpongeBob SquarePants