is a document that the author has sworn to be true.
Testament can refer to:
- Old Testament, also known as the Tanakh, the holy scriptures of Judaism and Christianity.
- New Testament, holy scriptures of Christianity including the Gospels, epistles of Paul, and other writings.
- Qur'an, also known as the Final Testament, the holy scriptures of Islam.
- Will (law), a document detailing wishes upon the author's death and one of the original uses of testament; often referred to as "Last Will and Testament."
- Testament (film), a 1983 film about the aftermath of a nuclear war on a family.
- Le grand testament, the masterpiece of poet François Villon, who also wrote a Petit testament
- Lenin's Testament, name given to a document written by Vladimir Lenin in the last weeks of 1922 and the first week of 1923.
- Testament (band), an American thrash metal band.
- Testament (comic book), a 2005 comic book.
- Das Testament, an album by E Nomine.
- Testament (Xenosaga), mysterious characters from the Xenosaga series.
- Testament (Guilty Gear), a character from the video game series Guilty Gear.
- Testament Records, a record label.
- The Testament (Ludlum novel), a novel by Eric Van Lustbader.