A mixed drink
is a type of beverage in which two or more different ingredients are mixed together to create a different drink.
Some broad categories of mixed drink recognized at various times have included the following.
- Cobbler, a drink made of wine or liqueur, sugar, and citrus fruit
- Cocktail, narrowly a mixture of liquor, sugar, water, and bitters; more broadly any sort of alcoholic mixed drink
- Cooler, a tall drink made with liquor, a carbonated beverage, and a fruit garnish
- Crusta, a liquor and citrus drink served in a glass rimmed with sugar
- Cup, a mixture of wine and other ingredients, typically fruit juice and a carbonated beverage, similar to a Wine cooler
- Fix, a mixture of liquor, citrus, and sugar
- Fizz, a fix with a carbonated beverage added
- Flip, an alcoholic mixed drink incorporating beaten egg, especially one made with liquor or wine, sugar, and egg, topped with powdered nutmeg and served hot or cold. Also used to describe a sailor's drink made from beer mixed with rum or brandy, sweetened and served hot
- Julep, a sweet drink of liquor and aromatics, specifically mint
may refer to:
Several lists on the topic of mixed drinks
Collections of related articles are Categorization
under the following topics: