2. Boco Hot Cocoa Roxy sees a Pokemon called Boco and she tries to attempt to catch it. After many fails she finally catches it. Then she trains Boco against Jayco’s Flareon.
3. A Happiny Happening Ash, Roxy, and Jayco meet a boy named Thom with a spoiled Happiny. They try to make it realize to not be spoiled by using really effective moves with their Pokemon, Pikachu, Mareep, Boco, Jade, and Flareon.
4. The Arrival Of A Rival When Ash and co. are walking through the forest they see a boy training an Éclairs. While training they boy sees them and see Roxy’s new rival.
5. Counting Sheep, 1,2, Mareep! When everyone is tired but when they fall asleep a bunch of Mareep carry off Jayco and trap him.
6. Three Pokemon Ash meets a wild Ambipom which brings back memories of him Aipom that he traded to Dawn. He eventually catches the Ambipom but Team Rocket tries to steal it.
7. Tailow Got Ya Tongue? The gang come across a wild Tailow which Roxy tries to catch and she successfully catches it.
8. Whether The Weather Ash comes to his first gym battle with grass type Pokemon. First it’s an Leafeon vs. Mareep. Then it’s Bulbasaur vs. Ambipom. Then an intense battle with Rosy’s Tangela which evolves into Tangrowth and Ash’s Pikachu. In the end Ash is rewarded with the Weather Badge.
9. The Legend Of The Haunted Lagoon In a terrible storm the gang stop at an old gas station with a family who owns it. When Roxy’s Tailow flies away she tries to find it and in an haunted lagoon she swears she saw a Suicune.
10 . Pop Rocks Roxy’s first contest battle brings lots of surprises like her Tailow evolving into Swellow and her battle partner, Drew’s Torchic evolving into Combusken.
11. Just The Old Reliable Geyser Ash and his friends stop at a Hot Spring managed by Roxy’s childhood friend, Leona. Both girls are happy to meet again, but when Roxy and her friends want to go to the hot springs, they find out that there isn't any water. Because no water is coming from the spring, the group want to investigate, along with Leona and her Swinub.
12. That’s The Way We Roll Roxy is training Boco for the upcoming Pokémon Contest. Team Rocket trick a group of water Pokémon and some Meemmeepmeepow to help them blast off Ash and his gang. Boco see's that they are upset. Boco later tries to help some water Pokémon reclaim some stolen food. Boco used a move that Roxy was teaching it to win the contest. Boco perfects the move and makes Roxy very proud.
13. Jayco And The Beanstalk Jayco falls asleep with his Jade out of its Poke Ball trying to perfect its beanstalk move. When Jayco wakes up he sees the beanstalk and climbs it not knowing about the army of Swablu that are planning to attack Jayco.
14. Steelix As Ice By a mistake of Team Rocket an angry Steelix rampages through a big forest interrupting Ash’s training with Mareep and Jayco’s with Flareon.
15. Trail Mixed Ash and co. take a wrong turn and end up in a dark cave with a bunch of Teddirisa and an Ursaring.
16. Time To Grow Up Mareep! In a battle with Team Rocket Ash’s Mareep evolves into a Flaafy. When it evolves a gym leader walking by asks to have a battle with Ash’s new Flaafy.
17. A Soaring Eagle Ash continues his battle with Kai the gym leader of Hyping Town. When it the last Pokemon, Crobat and Flaafy Ash loses.
18. Save The Lambchop After Ash’s loss they head to a grassy area to do some training when Roxy finds a Lambchop hurt in the grass. She catches the Lambchop and takes it to the Pokemon Center.
19. Roxy’s Early Night Roxy does extra training the night before the second contest with her Boco, Lambchop, and Swellow. When she does training her Boco learns solar beam.
20. Locked In A Castle When Roxy is done with training they all head to Jayco’s parents castle and Roxy gets trapped in the tower. Luckily Drew comes and gets Roxy out with his Arcanine telling her the contest was canceled because of a hail storm.
21. Excuse Em Wah? Ash and his friends meet Shō, a boy who has a Pichu and a Raichu. He mistakes Ash's Pikachu for a wild Pokémon.
22. Time To Shine Roxy enters her second Pokemon battle with her three Pokemon. She rocks with her Swellow in the beauty moves contest and beats Drew with her Boco, Swellow, and Lambchop giving her the second ribbon for the Gameil region.
23. Maximum Gym Ash goes to back to Kai the gym leader of Hyping town striving to achieve his goal of winning. And with his new trained Flaafy and Ambipom and the cute yellow mouse Pikachu he wins. Also as an reward he gets a badge and Kai’s eagle Pokemon, Ferga.
24. The Pottery Plan Ash and co. arrive at a pottery studio and start making clay sculptures of their Pokemon but Team Rocket steals the pottery man’s Clayton.
25. Poke Ball Panic (Part 1) Ash and James from Team Rocket’s Poke balls get mixed up and after a blast off they can’t find each other.
26. Poke Ball Panic (Part 2) While trying to find each other Mr. Mime wants to trade him and Ambipom because he likes Ash but the don’t.
28. Gligar and Gliscor Ash and company visit a town where it is plagued with a group of Gligar lead by a Gliscor. Ash and friends help Officer Jenny try to remove the flying Pokémon, while Ash's rival Kathy sets her eyes on capturing Gliscor. In the end, Kathy gets the Gliscor on her team.
29. Choo-Choo Soul The gang head aboard on a train the is haunted by a Haunter. The Haunter tries to spook them off but Team Rocket’s Mr. Mime takes care of the Haunter.
30. Ancient Street Ash and friends find themselves down a street with an Aerodactyl, Kabutops, and Omastar guarding it.
31. The Gift Of Gible Ash and friends come across a beach where there is a bunch of Gible running around. While trying to get them out of trouble Ash tries to catch a Gible a succeeds.
32. Swimming In Grimer’s Muk Roxy get lost from her friends and finds some Grimer and a Muk playing in a big oak tree which is poisoning the tree so she chases them off but one won’t go away so she catches the Grimer which helps her finds Ash and Jayco.
33. Prinplup And The Beast Jayco rescues a stray Prinplup from an attacking Torkoal and Team Rocket steals it making it become bad.
34. Reverse Of The Curse Ash and company try to help a girl who was turned into a train back to a human.
36. A Bridge Of Bibearel A bridge stops building when a lazy Bibearel refuses to do work so Ash and friends can’t get to Ovens Town where there is Ash’s next gym battle.
37. A Welcome For Roxy When they get to the Ovens town gym leader he offers Roxy her first gym battle. Using her Grimer, Boco, and Lambchop and Jordan’s Glalie, Seel, and Penny she does not get the icicle badge.
38. The Three For Three Gym Battle Ash gets his turn to battle. By using Ferga, Gible, and Flaafy he gets the icicle badge very closely when Jordan’s Seel evolves into Dewgong.
39. Score For… Roxy enters the Ovens town contest battle. She makes it to the second round but not her or even Drew win the battle.
40. Ooh! Fire Monkey! Drew sticks with the gang for a while and catches a Chimchar which Team Rocket steals.
41. Training And Gaining While Roxy and Drew are training Dawn from the Sinnoh region comes. She tells them the story about her Piplup evolving into Prinplup and Buneary into Lopunny and how she caught Mavis and the same Dustox Jessie released.
42. Girls On Roller-skates Two Times Two Fast Jayco attempts to catch a Shieldon making the Shieldon his third Pokemon and Dawn gives Roxy her Dustox to train and put in battles.
43. Some Dominate Members The gang ask Dawn and Drew to join the gang and they say yes.
44. Throwing The Track Switch Ash and Roxy trade Gible and Dustox to each other after Dawn tells them that Gible was more interested in Roxy’s contest training, just as Dustox is to Ash's gym training.
45. Leave It To Jayco Jayco tries to evolve his Shieldon but instead helps a small Seedot evolve into a Nuzleaf hoping to see I again the Nuzleaf jumps off into the forest.
46. Smelting Team Rocket trap Ash and Drew and try to smelt them in a abanded smelting yard.
47. A Crazy Day
Mr. Mime’s new move Embarrassment, makes Ash go to a beauty contest and dress up in a bikini.
48. A Gym Leader Of A Tale Jordan meets the gang and asks Roxy for a rematch which again she loses in.
49. A Milky Morning On their way to Geargalore, Ash and his friends stop off at the Mountain Hut Maid Café for a nice drink of Miltank's Milk. However, when they arrive, they learn of the troubles the Café is having, being under-staffed. Ash and his friends offer their services and soon become Maids in the Café. While helping train a Miltank, Jayco’s Shieldon learns secret power. The whole time Dawn and Drew battle with their Mavis and Combusken but Combusken evolves into Blazeiken.
50. Geargalore Here We Come! The gang finally arrive at Geargalore Town and participate in the Pokemon tag battle competition. Ash with Pikachu, Roxy with Boco, Jayco with Flareon, Dawn with Lopunny, and Drew with Blazeiken. Jayco wins.
51. Roadblock By A Psyduck While traveling through a deep valley, Ash and friends encounter a swarm of Psyduck in the middle of a road. Upon trying to pass them, the Psyduck suddenly start attacking them, and to make things worse, there are too many to battle. Trying to find a way to get past them, they meet someone who could have the solution.
52. Go, Ash, Go! Ash challenges the Geargalore gym leader, Mollie. She uses her Umbreon, Murkhrow, and Poochyena having Ash a total victory.
53. Luxray Vision Ash encounter a trainer named Marble and her Luxray. Luxray is unable to use its electric moves, so Ash & Co. set out to help it.
54. Twinkle Twinkle Seven Stars!
There is a tag battle in Geargalore town and Roxy is psyched. Roxy is partnered with Dawn, while Ash is partnered with Drew. The prize is a full course meal at the famous Seven Stars Restaurant, Jayco was invited to be a judge.
55. Entering The Wallace Contest The gang meet Wallace. He says he will be holding a Pokémon Contest the winner receives a ribbon that can be used anywhere. The competition brings out the bad of Roxy and Dawn.
57. Setting An Old Score Roxy and Drew enter the Geargalore contest battle. Drew makes a total victory but Roxy sees a trainer give up a Mitchel so she catches it.
58. A Walking We Will Go The gang leave Geargalore town and head to Hirafus Town. On the way they gang meet a trainer with a sick Torchic.
59. Now That’s Some Flower Power The gang stumble upon Kathy and some magical flowers the squirt water. But Team Rocket tries to steal but blast off instead.
60. Malice In Wonderland Ash and his friends (along with Team Rocket) get lost and decide to take shelter from the rain under an old gate. After seeing a strange light, everyone has their inner desires fulfilled. However, things slowly but surely get more and more strange with each passing second. It turns out that Mismagius' use of confuse ray was the root of the problem. Ash thinks that is some power so he catches the Mismagius.
61. A City Of Fun Ash and friends arrive at Hirafus town where Ash does super training with his Pikachu, Flaafy, Dustox, Ambipom, and Mismagius.
62. Showdown In Hirafus Gym Ash challenges Olyver the gym trainer of Hirafus gym, the trainer of fire types. Ash uses Dustox, Mismagius, and Flaafy. Olyver uses Ninetales, Chimchar, and Ojo. Ash gets the Inferno badge.
63. Spark! Ash does some a battle between him and Dawn and while using Flaafy, Flaafy evolves into Ampharos.
64. Just Float Down The Lazy River Ash and friends take a canoe to the next town, Sisickasto where there is the next gym and Dawn’s Prinplup evolves into Empoleon.
65. Steamboat Willies Ash and his friends decide to make a trip on a ship for tourists. They call out all of their Pokémon to show them the beautiful view they have from inside. Since there's still a lot of time left before the ship takes off, the group decide to do some shopping nearby, leaving the Pokémon alone on board. The situation ends in a chaos.
66. Chime The Bells When arriving in Sisickasto town Ash hears singing. When they look to see who is singing, it’s a Chingling and its trainer. The trainer is trying to get her spoiled Chingling to have a better attitude.
67. A Glalie Operation Jessie captures a Glalie and sends it to Giovanni who rejects it. After getting the Glalie back, Jessie decides to train it herself and before anyone knows it Glalie evolves into Froslass.
68. A Secret Sphere Of Influence The Adamant Orb is stolen from the Sisickasto Town Museum, and the wandering minstrel gym leader is accused for the crime by the local Officer Jenny. Ash and his friends, along with Gym Leader and the Viridian City Officer Jenny, attempt to locate the true thieves.
69. Punchy Pokemon Ash challenges Spenser of the Sisickasto gym with fighting type Pokemon. Using Ferga, Ampharos, and Dustox, and Spenser’s Hitmontop, Croagunk, and Machamp, Ash loses.
70. Karate Chop Ash rechallenges Spenser and wins giving him the knuckle badge.
71. Shrinky Dink Ash finds a small stray Shinx and tries to help it and catches the Shinx.
72. Summer’s Cool (1) In a battle with Mitchel and Shinx the gang end up at a Pokemon Summer School & they decide to enter it. Here they choose a Poke Ball that contains a Pokemon inside. The trainer then has to train the Pokemon and be able to use it in battle. Jayco’s poke ball has a Chocolate inside and he keeps it.
73. The Mostly Ghostly Hostess (2) While Ash and friends are training at the Summer School, they are taught how to deal with Ghost-Type Pokemon, should they ever run into them. They are then paired up to find a hidden treasure. While searching, they have a run-in with a Dusknoir and a bunch of Duskull.
74. Victorious Race (3)
After the Trainers are finished with the training, they must use a Pokémon to bring them across a rigorous track to the finish line. Who will be the one that comes out victorious?
75. A Legendary Lake Ash’s Shinx leads them to a foggy lake where a Uxie, Mespiret, and Azelf are playing and accidentally knock Shinx into the lake.
76. There Are Ways Out Of The Buizel Ash and his friends encounter a wild Buizel and Kathy who is seeking to catch it. Eventually Kathy catches the Buizel.
77. Pokemon Rejection The gang meet Paul, Ash’s rival from Sinnoh and Drew and Paul have a battle. Paul rejects all of Drew’s Pokemon and releases his Magmar. Drew decides to catch Paul’s Magmar.
78. The Scorching Blaze Ash and Co. are running after Swellow who has been blown away by a gust, and promptly run into Paul. After a huge argument about their different ways of treating Pokémon, Drew challenges Paul to a battle. But when Chimchar is battling Paul's Ursaring, it activates an overpowering blaze. Chimchar also gets confused and starts randomly attacks anyone in its path. When Drew tries to restrain Chimchar and yells, it turns the blaze off. But when trying it again Chimchar evolves into Monferno.
79. Six Tricks Ash does training with Pikachu, Ampharos, Ambipom, Mismagius, Dustox, and Shinx for his gym battle in Popeye town and teaches all of his Pokemon new moves.
80. Aurora Beam The gang stumble upon and Icy which is sliding down a hill sweating terribly. They take it to the Pokemon center where Roxy catches it.
81. Team Rocket Training This episodes shows Team Rocket training their Pokemon. Jessie with Staravia, Seviper, Gligar, and Wobbufet and James with Mr. Mime, Cacturne, Carnivine, and Raichu.
83. Glory Blaze (2) The Popeye City Pokémon Tag-Team battle tournament continues, as Corey forces his Triggerfish to fight well past its limit. Jayco is not sure about Olivia because she is to peppy and full of energy. Zoë does not like Drew’s battling ways and Crasher Wake’s Gyarados will not behave. Ash and Kathy are the only ones have a good time. The Pokemon uses are Chocolate, Mime Jr., Grimer, Triggerfish, Charmander, Gallade, Empoleon, Gyarados, Mismagius, and Gliscor. Everyone but Jayco and Olivia make it to the next round.
84. This Is What Dreams Are Made Of (3) The third battle for the tam team contest is even more exciting. Corey didn’t push his Triggerfish anymore and Gyarados behaved, and Zoë starts to like Drew. The Pokemon used are Lambchop, Diglett, Arcanine, Scepitile, Pachirisu, Quagsire, Pikachu, and Buizel. Dawn and Crasher Wake, and Drew and Zoë are not making it to the next round.
85. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! Victory! (4) It’s down to the last battle for the tag battle competition. When Boco goes missing the have to find it and Kathy’s Mawille will not battle and neither will her Blastoise. Roxy and Corey beat their opponent and so do Ash and Kathy. Then those tag teams have to battle giving Ash and Kathy the prize. Pokemon used are Boco, Icy, Silcoon, Donphan, Ambipom, Dustox, Ekans, and Miltank.
86. Eat Your Spinach Pikachu! Ash challenges the gym leader of Popeye town, Sweet Pea. Using food type Pokemon like Fries, Grocer, and Munchlax and Ash’s Pikachu, Ambipom, and Shinx Ash loses but Sweet Pea gives Ash the spinach badge giving him seven badges.
87. A Fishy Tale Ash sees Corey releasing his Triggerfish. He tries to make the Triggerfish become Ash’s Pokemon and eventually becomes one.
88. Sleight Of Sand When our heroes' Pokémon are having a fun time in a sandpit, a Hippowdon appears from within. However, the over-curious Icy can't help peeping into the Hippowdon's mouth and accidentally falls into it. The situation gets worse when Hippowdon becomes the target of Team Rocket not knowing of Icy inside.
89. Good-Bye Dustox? Ash sees a shiny Dustox and wants to catch it but wonders about releasing his normal Dustox but doesn’t.
90. Not On My Watch Ya Don’t Roxy accidentally smashes her Poke’dex and finds the all the Poke’dex are sold out.
91. Unravel The Scarf, Icy! Roxy does big training with Icy and makes Icy evolve into Penny. Penny turns out to had a bad attitude when it evolves.
92. Wild In The Streets Before leaving Popeye town a bunch of Numel and Ditto rampage in Popeye town. Drew helps all the Numel go back and catches a Numel. The Ditto all return back safely too.
93. Ojo and the Olympics Drew finds a small Ojo and catches it not knowing he cannot catch two Pokemon in two days.
94. Getting Twiggy With It! Ash knocks down Team Rocket's hot-air balloon, who had captured Pikachu, with Triggerfish. A wild Turtwig saves Pikachu from the balloon which had fallen into a distant lake. However, Turtwig starts getting defensive for Pikachu and won't let any human near it. Turtwig soon realizes that Ash is his friend instead of Team Rocket so when Ash and the others accompany the Turtwig for a while till it goes to its owner.
95. Gymbaliar Ash and the gang are heading to Bluejeans City where a young girl comes and asks them where the next gym is, and when Ash answers Bluejeans. Yet that wasn't the one she was talking about. Jayco finds a heart in a Lyle and decides to catch it, in which he succeeds.
96. Eight Five Degrees Of Separation Ash leave Pikachu, Empoleon, and Boco in charge of the rest of the Pokemon when they go buying Pokemon supplies but they Pokemon stumble into eighty-four Munchlaxes and 1 big Snorlax.
97. Aron-Nic Isn’t It The gang meet a Pokemon magician with 2 Roselia, 1 Yanma, 3 Swablu, and one sad Aron. The gang try to cheer the Aron up.
98. Jackpot! The gang try to stop Team Rocket from stealing a bunch of Togekiss. But the catch them and Jessie keeps one and brings the rest to Giovanni.
99. The Electrike Company Ash and his friends meet Jocko, who is trying to discipline his Electrike. The Pokémon's having trouble with its accuracy however, so Brock asks if he could try and train it. Also, inspired by Electrike's dedication towards improvement, Team Rocket's James and Meowth decide to help out.
100. Mass-Hip-No-Sis Ash and friends encounter a stray Hippopotas that is the same one they met at the sandpit which falls off a cliff along with Lambchop and Jessie from Team Rocket’s Gligar.
101. I’m Gonna Put Om My Old Blue Jeans The gang arrive in Bluejeans town. Ash accidentally drops his collection of badges which a Bonsly picks up and takes to its trainer. Ash tries to get the case back but has no proof. Good thing Jayco remembered about Ash’s name carved in it.
102. Caving Through The Lost Ruins In Bluejeans Town, Ash's group meets up with Roxy's old friend and rival Leona and her new Pokémon, Xatu. Leona tells them she is going to the Bluejay Ruins, a place of worship for the legendary Dialga and Palkia, so they tag along, only to get more than they bargained for when the Unown that live in the ruins become angered along with the appearance of the sinister Team Galactic.
103. Girl Talk At a Pokemon convention Ash sees Misty, Miley, and May; the girls he hung out with in the other regions. The girls become great friends and are sad to see each other go, but Misty tags along for a while.
104. Togekissing Under The Full Moon Misty finds her Togetic in Bluejeans town which soon evolves into Togekiss. Jessie from Team Rocket thinks Misty stole her Togekiss.
105. The Misty Mermaid Misty leaves to go back to Cerulean city to be the gym leader. Ash keeps seeing Misty everywhere.
107. A Little Bit Better (2) Ash challenges again the leader of the Bluejeans gym, Madison. Using Dustox, Ambipom, and Shinx Ash loses again.
108. Leona and The Gym Leader (3) Ash tries to challenge Madison again not knowing Leona having a battle with Madison. Leona wins and gets the Planet badge.
109. Wishing Well (4) Ash wishes in a wishing well before challenging Madison. First it’s Slaking vs. Shinx who evolves into Luxio. 2nd it’s Probobass vs. Ferga. 3RD it’s Feraligatr vs. Triggerfish. 4TH it’s Snorlax vs. Mismagius. 5th a battle with Charmeleon and Ampharos. Lastly, Celebi and Pikachu. Ash wins by a hair.
110. Mutiny In The Bounty (1) A mysterious woman named J appears in front of Ash's group. She's one of the evil Pokémon Hunters who, with her Sandslash, Lickylicki, and Mightyena, robs Pokémon from their trainers and sells them to the highest bidder. Meowth and Ash's Pikachu are taken by the hunter and her henchmen. In order to get Pikachu back, Ash's group forge an alliance with Team Rocket. Even though the Pokémon are rescued, J manages to escape.
111. Wooly Bully (2) The Pokémon Hunter J returns, now targeting a group of Ursaring. Can Ash and his friends, along with Ash's former rival Gary, help protect the Ursaring from the Hunter's evil grasp?
112. Crossing Paths! (3) On their travels, Ash and his friends meet up with another Pokémon Ranger: Ruff and a Riolu. The Ranger is undercover to stop Pokémon Hunter J from capturing other Pokémon. Ash and his friends discover that a Riolu is being hunted by J due to being able to use Aura before evolving. Ash and Riolu start to bond with their shared Aura, but J is insistent on getting it.
113. We’re On Our Way To Rio(Lu) (4) Hunter J has managed to take the Riolu. With the Ranger Ruff and their old Ranger friend Solana joining them, Ash and his friends go to hunt down Hunter J and get Riolu back. However, J is far more formidable than anyone could have anticipated and Ash is stuck at the mercy of her Sandslash.
114. The Queen Of Heart Make Some Tarts All On A Hot Summer’s Day (1) Roxy encouters a Queenzie, a Pokemon that looks like a queen of hearts and sets her mind to catching it.
115. Runaway Runway (2) The Queenzie runs away from Roxy so she follows it right to a fashion show. The group meets an Idol Pokémon Stylist and her Lopunny asking Roxy and Dawn to enter their Pokemon in it. Roxy sees the Queenzie and chases after it and catches it.
116. A Staraptor Is Born (1) In a battle with Team Rocket Jessie’s Staravia evolves into Staraptor giving Team Rocket a stronger team and they capture the Porygon2 that the gang were protecting.
117. Fallen From The Sky (2) When the Staraptor pops Team Rocket’s balloon all of their Poke balls fly out giving them just Meowth and Staraptor.
118. An Elite Meet And Greet The gang meet Madeylyn of the elite four.
119. Some Enchanted Sweetening! (1) Ash and his friends meet Chicoco, a female treasure hunter traveling through a Forest with her Chansey. She captures a male Burmy, since she needs it to become a Mothim in order to get the Enchanted Honey at the Amber Castle.
120. An Angry Combeenation (2) The quest for the Enchanted Honey concludes as our heroes arrive at Amber Castle, home to a hive of Combee and their leader, Vespiquen.
121, Getting The Titters! (1) Roxy is nervous for her last contest so she does some hard training for it and has a nervous breakdown!
122. Work This Out (2) Roxy and Drew attend the Bluejeans contest. But Roxy gets worried when she can’t find her Boco who was accidentally in Ash’s backpack.
123. Round One : Begin! (3) Roxy and Drew begin round one in the Bluejeans contest where Roxy uses her Penny and Drew uses Ojo.
124. Tally Up! (4) The gang see they are going to the next round in the contest. When they first start it shows an intense battle with Drew using Numel and his opponent using a powerful Ivysaur asking a question will Drew pull off a victory?
125. Winner Streak (5) Drew beats his opponent and Roxy starts battling against a weak Pikachu, a strong Tyranitar, and a Boco. Eventually Roxy wins and does a battle with Drew ending the episode on a cliffhanger.
126. Team Shocker (6) The episode begins with Roxy beating Drew but since both Drew and Roxy won two ribbons they have to a battle against themselves using two Pokemon. But Team Rocket comes and steals Roxy’s bag of Poke balls. Eventually Roxy beats Drew and wins the last contest ribbon in the entire Gameil region.
127. Gligar Memory! (1) The episode ends on a cliffhanger where Jessie’s Gligar starts to evolve into Gliscor.
128. Wings Of Friendship! (2) After the evolution with Gligar, Jessie hears about a Gligar flyaway where you have to release your Gligar or Gliscor and breaks the rules and doesn’t release it and neither does Kathy.
129. A Letter (1) Roxy gets a letter asking her to be a gym leader.
130. A Letter (2) The continuing episode where Roxy gets the letter to be a gym leader but Dawn wants to badly so they leave Dawn to go to be a gym leader in the Elizabeth region.
131. Spiritomb Pops! (1) When the gang meet up with Kathy her Buizel does a sonic boom move and it breaks a haunted castle releasing a Spiritomb which comes to haunt the town.
132. Bringing The Soul To Life (2) The gang try to lure the Spiritomb to the castle and it turns into a spirit to show Ash’s big secret he never figured out.
133. Staying To The Basic Ash and gang come to a Pokemon gym to keep in shape. Team Rocket show up as girls to steal Pokemon and sell water.
134. No Sugar, Sugar (1) The gang help a man stop a Kecleon from eating his poffins where Jayco finds a heart in it. So he catches it.
135. Oh Do You Know The Poffin Plan? (2)
The gang hear that a class has been opened within the town which teaches how to make the "Pokémon snack", Poffin. They try to make their first Poffin with the help of Forsythia and her seemingly-shy Natu. However, Team Rocket schemes to steal all the poffin and berries. In order to defeat them, Natu is forced to reveal its true power and evolves into Xatu.
136. Tears For Fears (3) Leona comes along and sets her mind to catching the Xatu. She reveals her Tauros. But Team Rocket steals it. But then the Xatu starts crying uncontrollably.
137. Enter Galactic Leona! (4) Jayco and Leona have a battle with Kecleon and Xatu and Team Galactic asking Leona to be part of Team Galactic.
138. We Are Family! : Now Get Me Some Water! (1) The gang meet the Champ twins who are non stop arguers. They show Ash, Roxy, Jayco, and Drew some battling with their Bulbasaur and Grotle. But Team Rocket shows up and steals the Pokemon.
139. The Grass Menagerie (2) When Team Rocket steals Bulbasaur and Grotle the Pokemon use their moves to release them. Then Rosy from the Wishthacuud town. She gives the twins some grass trainer tips.
138. Ignorance Isn’t Happiny (1) The gang meet up with Thom who had the spoiled Happiny. His Happiny is lost and they can’t find her.
139. One Big Happiny Family (2) The gang find Happiny who evolves into a Chansey. Thom thanks them and the gang is on their way.
140. A Stand Up Sit Down (1) The gang meet Kathy again who has broken her leg. She tells them what happened. Then she can’t find her Buizel anywhere.
141. Buizel’s Story (2) The gang find Buizel who tells them a story and Buizel trying to find a girl Buizel and runs off again.
142. Nosing Round The Mountain (3) While trying to find Buizel the gang meet a trainer with a Nosepass. He wants his Nosepass to evolves. So they train and make the Nosepass evolve into Probobass. But then they see Buizel and chase after him.
143. Following A Maiden’s Voyage (4) The gang finally get Buizel who found a girl Buizel. Kathy catches the girl Buizel.
144. Shapes Of Things (1) After James’ Mr. mime’s confusion attack the gang become confused in another dimension.
145. Woozy In The Mornin’ (2) When Ash and company get out of the confusion they meet Danny and Leona. Danny shows them his Minun and Leona her Metapod which evolves into a Butterfree.
147. Teams Arrive (2) Team Rocket appears and steals Kabutops and Luxio. Then Giovanni can’t take it any longer and comes out and leads an invasion on all of the gang’s Pokemon.
148. Bye, Bye, Bayleef (3) Giovanni takes Danny’s Bayleef and keeps it and leaves. But he blasts off and Bayleef falls into Danny’s hands.
149. Bye, Bye, Friends (4) Danny and Leona leave the gang. They will never see Danny again when he heads off the Elizabeth region.
150. Once There Were Greenfields (1) James from Team Rocket meets Rosy who wants to have his Cacturne to train.
151. Seconds Please! (2) James has second thoughts about giving his Cacturne to Rosy.
152. A-Mazing Race! Roxy wants to get the new coin flip Pokétch app, but accidentally goes to the wrong Pokémon Center. After finding out the actual location to get the application, our heroes set out. However, Team Rocket has set up a maze, which would allow them to separate the gang and steal their Pokemon.
153. The Talk Show (1) The gang come to the town where the elite four are and have a chance for Ash’s Dustox to be on a morning talk show along with another trainer and his Beautifly.
154. The Grass Type Is Always Greener? (2) On the talk show they debate which type is better. Grass or steel? That starts an argument and Team Rocket’s Carnivine chews the wires making the talk show off-air.
155. Borrowing On Bad Faith (1) Ash accepts a battle from Team Rocket. Jessie wants to switch Pokemon for the battle. When Jessie uses Ambipom, Ambipom starts to like Jessie and won’t leave her.
156. A Gruff Act To Follow (2) To get Ambipom back Ash pretends to fall in love with Jessie’s , Froslass making Jessie mad so they switch back.
157. Poke Problem! (1) Roxy starts to worry when her Poke’dex falls off a cliff!
158. All Torkoal No Fowl Play (2) A stray Torkoal finds Roxy’s Poke’dex and Drew catches the Torkoal. Meanwhile Jayco can’t find his Jade.
159. Setting The World On It’s Buneary The gang meet a Buneary who is hurt badly.
160. A Mega Yanmega The gang find a Yanmega and find out it was Jessie’s that she released.
161. A Sacred Power While training Dustox it learns a very effective X Scissor.
162. Kathy and The Snowman (1) Kathy comes to the gang swearing that a snowman is chasing her. Meanwhile Roxy does training with her Pokemon and her Mitchel learns super speed.
163. The Abominable Abnasnow (2) The gang find out the snowman chasing Kathy was a Abnasnow.
164. Ya See We Want An Evolution Baby! (1) Ash, Roxy, Drew, and Jayco meet the B-button gang and team rocket tries to steal the strongest Psyduck and the most beautiful Remoraid.
165. Stopping The Pachirisu (2) After defeating Team Rocket the girl with the strongest Psyduck’s Pachirisu falls into the pool.
166. Phione Power! (1) The gang stumble along a gorgeous Phione. Roxy attempts to catch it. And she does but sends it to her mom.
167. Phione Trouble! (1) Roxy gets a call from her Mom that the Phione is really sick so she sends it to Roxy to take to the nearest Pokemon center.
168. The Graceland Of Piplup! (1) Leona comes and tries to catch a feisty little Piplup and succeeds.
169. The Last Of Team Rocket? (2) Team Rocket come to steal the Piplup but all of a sudden fly away in the sky.
170. Gary, Gary, Quite Contrary (1) Gary comes along to challenge the elite four. H trains his Boco and it evolves into Bozo.
171. If You Stay With Me (2) Gary comes out telling them he only got to Johanna. He is so angry he runs into the woods and is never seen for the rest of the Gameil region.
172. Top Down Training (1) The gang meet Johanna of the Elite four. She does a battle with Ash but he loses.
173. Smoothie Moves! (2) Johanna takes the gang to an old fashioned diner and tells Ash good tips about the elite four. She gives him a tm called Shock Surf.
174. All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go! Ash is psyched to challenge the elite four by Roxy and Drew and Jayco wants to go to a contest where your Pokèmon have to dress like other Pokemon. Drew wins the prize, a Pokèmon egg.
175. Drew’s Eggs-cellent Adventure (1) Drew is excited when his egg starts to crack.
176. Scrambled Or Fried? (2) Drew finds out his egg was a Vulpix.
178. Over The Rampardos We Go! The gang help a trainer named July make her Cranidos evolve.
179. Calm Your Mespirits! Ash and gang come to a spa where there are a bunch of Mespiret. Team Rocket steal one and give it to Giovanni.
181. Friends For 4 The gang encounter 4 injured Pokemon and take them to nurse Joy. They are Wurmple, Snorlax, Cherubi, and a Feebass.
182. Cooking Up A Sweet Story Ash and his friends receive a request from a young woman named Teresa who wants to borrow Pikachu. She's in trouble because her Aunt Abigail's Pikachu (named Sugar), who helped make cakes in her cake store, suddenly disappeared. When Pikachu is captured, Abigail's newly evolved Raichu returns to save the day.
183. Kathy’s Song The gang find Kathy and a bunch of Chatot singing a song to Kathy. She is so sick of them. Meanwhile Drew and Roxy has a battle.
184. UNbearAble The gang find an Ursaring that is Paul’s. He and Ash have a battle. Ash gets a total victory.
185. Pachirosa, The Shy One The gang meet a trainer with a Pachirosa who won’t come down from a tree.
186. Hocus Pocus Ash and co. come across a Pokemon magician and accidentally makes Jayco turn into an Azumarill and he runs away.
187. Would The Real Oak Stand Up Please? James from Team Rocket disguises up as Professor Oak to get fame but Ash finds out.
188. Address Unown! The gang meet a group of Unown.
189. A Phanphy Pappy Team Rocket steals a Phanphy and Jessie realizes that the Phanphy is her dad that was transformed into a Pokemon.
190. Salt and Pepper The gang see a Pepper and Jayco tries to catch it but does not when it starts hailing.
191. A Very Fun Funhouse The gang get lost inside a giant funhouse. Then Team Rocket start stealing their Pokemon.
192. My Watermelon Is Better Than Your Watermelon The gang enter a watermelon contest but a group of Munchlax start eating the watermelons.
193. The Grim Grotto The gang board a submarine and try to find a lost Poke Ball with a strong Pelipper in it but them get attacked by a Tentacruel.
194. Rough Tough Jigglypuff A man tries to catch a Jigglypuff for his daughter’s birthday.
195. The Biggest Caterpie Ever Seen A trainers Caterpie grows to an enormous size.
196. Pasta La Vista Ash and Jayco go to the fighting dojo to see some Fighting-type Pokémon, while Drew and Roxy go to a noodle shop. But a raging Articuno stops them.
197. Wheel Of Unfortune Ash worries when he spins a wheel on a game show and it says he will become very ill and lose his Pokemon.
198. Jynx! Team Rocket try to steal a Smoochum but it’s guarding by three Jynx. Meanwhile Ash and friends help an injured Aipom.
199. All That Glitters Is Not Golden! Roxy finds a gold Sudowoodo and tries to catch it but it belongs to someone.
200. The Duel In The Jungle (1) Ash starts training his Pokemon very good because the next day he challenges the elite four!
201. When Pokemon Worlds Collide! (2) Ash challenges Zeus of the elite four. First it’s Magneton vs. Ampharos. Then it’s Lanturn vs. Luxio. 3rd Pachirisu vs. Ambipom. Then it’s Ferga vs. Jotleon. Lastly it’s Pikachu vs. Rotom. Ash goes on to defeat Johanna.
202. Dragons Here Before! (3) Ash challenges Johanna the dragon type elite four. Even though she gave Ash tips she’s not going easy. First it’s Kingdra vs. Triggerfish. 2ND it’s Dustox vs. Zeppy. 3RD it’s Luxio who evolves into Luxray against Dragonite. 4th it’s Flygon vs. Ambipom. And lasty Mismagius vs. Garchomp. Ash goes onto Lion.
203. I Wish I Was On Old Rocky Top! (4) Ash challenges Lion the rock-type Elite four. First it’s Shuckle vs. Mismagius. 2ND it’s Golem vs. Ampharos. 3RD it’s Pikachu vs. Sudowoodo. 4TH it’s Rampardos vs. Ferga who evolves into Eaglicious. 5TH it’s Dustox and Rhydon. Ash loses.
204. Battling On Two Frontiers (1) This episodes show parts of Ash beating Zeus and Johanna again.
205. A Leapin’ Lion! (2) Ash challenges Lion again and gets a victory.
206. Splash Of The Past (3) Ash challenges Madeylyn of the elite four. First it’s Qwilfish vs. Ferga. Second it’s Politoed vs. Ambipom. Third it’s Marshtomp vs. Dustox. Fourth it’s Luxray vs. Blastoise. And Lastly it’s Lapras vs. Pikachu. Ash makes a victory.
207. Buggy Squakmole! (4) Ash challenges Brett of the elite four. He is a bug type trainer. First it’s Beedrill vs. Dustox. Then Pinsir vs. Eaglicious. 3RD it’s Mismagius vs. Parasect. 4th it’s Ampharos vs. Ledian. 5th it’s Triggerfish vs. Forretress. Lastly it’s Pikachu vs. Yanmega. Ash makes it past the elite four.
208. Supreme Team! (1) Ash doesn’t know he has to challenge his rival Kathy. His is so surprised. But then bad news happens. Brett was stepped on by a Venusaur. So he has to start the battle over with Kathy.
209. A Chip Of The Old Jayco (2) Jayco volunteers to be the new member of the elite four. So he departs from the gang.
210. Start The Party Before challenging Kathy again the gang meet Megan who has a Boco, Bozo, Bozocoke, Umtryonic, Flaresponic, Marinara, Dasher, Orcan, and Glimmerphin.
211. Rival Rivalry (1) Ash challenges Kathy but loses.
212. The Final Countdown (2) Ash challenges Kathy for the last time. First it’s Buizel vs. Triggerfish. Second it’s Gliscor vs. Luxray. Third it’s Ekans vs. Mismagius. Fourth it’s Dustox vs. Miltank. Fifth it’s Mawille vs. Eaglicious. Lastly it’s Blastoise vs. Pikachu. Ash wins and plans his trip to the tree of life.
213. Beware Wolf While planning for the tree of life a group of Wolfie appear.
214. MOVIE! : The Tree Of Life Ash, Drew, and Roxy start their trip to the tree of life. there are beautiful Pokemon but the legendary Pokèmon Celebi is making the tree die. It’s up to the gang, a Darkrai and a trainer named Lily to save the day. But Team Rocket is also out trying to catch the Celebi.
215. Fireman Drew Drew decides to live at the tree of life. Drew departs from he gang.
216. Team Rocket Goodbye Team Rocket travel to the Elizabeth region.
217. Picking Cherubis Ash and Roxy get surrounded by a group of Cherubi but to be nice they help them all learn razor leaf.
218. That’s So Olivia! Olivia from the Popeye town tag battle comes and begs Roxy and Ash to help make her Pinky evolve into a Terry.
219. Shriek And Phione-a Roxy gives her Phione to her mom.
220. A Mammoth For Leona! Ash and Roxy meet Leona who’s Piloswine evolves.
221. Color Me Chansey The gang go to a Pokemon center to go to the spa where a Chansey keeps following them while coloring in a coloring book.
222. Bug Attack! A bunch of bug Pokemon attack Roxy and Ash.
223. The Apple Corp A young orchard owner mistakes Pikachu for the thief who's recently eaten large amounts of her crop. Ash and friends set her sight by revealing the true culprits: a group of Pichu that live nearby.
224. Moving Pictures and Boring Lectures Roxy and Ash gets a letter in the mail telling Roxy to help Dawn be the gym leader. She has to listen to a lecture about it and Ash trains his Pokemon.
225. MOIVE : Friends 4 Ever! Roxy leaves Ash to help Dawn be a gym leader. This is the last Pokemon : Battle Stations episode.