Superintendent may refer to:
- Superintendent (ecclesiastical), a church executive performing the duties of a bishop
- Superintendent (education), an education executive or administrator
- Superintendent (police), a police rank
- Superintendent (United States Air Force), a United States Air Force position
- Superintendent (construction), a supervisor who is responsible for scheduling subcontractors on behalf of the general contractor
- Building superintendent, a manager, maintenance or repair person, custodian or janitor, especially in the United States; sometimes shortened to "Super"
- The title of a senior administrator, usually of a military or government organization, or of a business unit