Leżajsk  (full name The Free Royal Town of Leżajsk, Polish: Wolne Królewskie Miasto Leżajsk, ליזענסק-Lizhensk) is a town in southeastern Poland with 14,159 inhabitants (2004).
Leżajsk is famed for its Bernadine monastery and the Leżajsk brewery. It has been situated in the Subcarpathian Voivodship since 1999. It is the capital of Leżajsk County.
The town is crossed by a forest creek, Jagoda.
Leżajsk's historical sites include:
- The Holy Trinity and All Saints' Parish Church
- The Bernardine Order Monastery and Church Complex
- The Former Greek Catholic Parish Church under the invocation of Holy Virgin's Rest, currently known as the Succursal Roman Catholic Church
- The Jewish Cemetery at Gorna Street, established in the 18th century. In the cemetery is the tomb of Rabbi Elimelech Weissblum, which is visited by Jews from all over the world each year.
- The Town Hall, 1 Rynek Street
- The Arsenal, Furgalskiego Street, the 19th century
- The Municipal Public Library. The library was erected before 1914 as a social and culture club of the "Proswita" Ukrainian Association, and has functioned as the library since 1956.
- The Former Palace, 4 Furgalskiego Street
- Rabbi Elimelech Weisblum
- Prof. Janusz Dolny, b. December 3, 1927, a Polish pianist and composer, was born in Kurylówka, a village in the province of Leżajsk. He studied music at Konserwatorium Krakowskie im. Witolda Lutoslawskiego in Kraków and lives in Kraków.
- Count Jan Potocki (1761-1815), capitan, engineer of the Crown Army, ethnologist, Egyptologist, linguist, and author.