Subject may refer to:
Subject may also be:
- An element in the method of modeling information called Resource Description Framework
- Subject heading, standardized set of subject headings for use in bibliographic records
- subject of labor, concept in Marxist political economy that refers to "everything to which man's labor is directed."
- subject term, essence of the topic of a document (also index term or descriptor) in Information Retrieval
- subjects (programming), core elements in the subject-oriented programming paradigm
- In music, the first melodic fragment of a fugue
Each an every topic you may talk about is taken as the subject .