Wellington Harbour Board Head Office and Bond Store is a historic building on Jervios Quay in Wellington, New Zealand. It was commissioned in 1890 by the Wellington Harbour Board to replace wooden buildings from the 1860s, designed by Frederick de Jersey Clere in the French Second Empire style, and completed in 1892.
The Building was owned by the Wellington Harbour Board, but in 1989 with the reorganisation of local bodies throughout New Zealand, the commercial functions of the WHB were transferred to Centreport a Regional Council-owned company. Some property owned by the WHB was transferred to the Wellington City Council.
The building, now known as the Bond Store, is classified as a "Category 1" ("places of ‘special or outstanding historical or cultural heritage significance or value") historic place by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust. The building currently houses the Museum of Wellington City & Sea.
Bank of Calif. reorganizes funds to sell at retail; proprietary stocks and bond funds now carry a front-load option. (Brief Article)
Aug 15, 1994; The Bank of California has reorganized its proprietary stocks and bonds into two classes of shares, according to regulatory...