Constructed on farmland 1km south of Woodhall Spa, the station opened in February 1942 as a satellite station to RAF Coningsby. In August 1943 it became No 54 Base Substation. After the end of the Second World War it was used as a base for Bloodhound Missiles before finally closing in 1964 when it returned to agricultural use. Since then areas of the site have been used for sand and gravel extraction.
Aircraft from this RAF Station:
State works to improve mental health system: ; Plans to build group homes would save state money, add needed beds
Sep 17, 2009; West Virginia is working on a $30 million three-year plan to start improving behavioral health services and supports by adding...