École Regent Park
, originally Regent Park Elementary School, is part of River East Transcona School Division
in Winnipeg, Manitoba
. Built in 1959, the construction of the school was delayed because of a steel strike, so the registered pupils attended Westview School
on staggered hours until January 1960.
The official opening was on February 12, 1960. Alfred J. Moran was Regent Park’s first principal until he died suddenly.