A stag is a mature male deer. The term is also used for a male animal castrated after the secondary sex characteristics have developed to such a point as to give it the appearance of a mature male.
Stag may also refer to:
- Fag stag a gay term
- San Sebastian Stags, of San Sebastian College - Recoletos of Manila
- South Devon Railway Leopard class, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive
- South Trafford Archaeological Group based in Greater Manchester
- Stag (Amy Ray album), a 2001 album by Amy Ray
- Stag (film), a 1997 film starring John Stockwell
- Stag (album), a 1996 album by The Melvins
- Stag Arms, a firearms manufacturer located in New Britain, Connecticut
- Stag (barque), a famous Nova Scotian clipper ship, built in 1854.
- Stag film, slang for pornographic movie
- Stag profit, made by an investor termed a "stag"
- Student Theatre at Glasgow, (often abbreiviated STaG) The University of Glasgow's Theatre Society
- Triumph Stag, a British car
- Stag party, a celebration for a man soon-to-be married
Stags may also refer to: