- an instrument that makes a squeaking sound. Squeakers can be found in squeaking rubber toys, like rubber ducks.
- a term used when a goal is achieved very barely, or an election is won by an insignificant margin of votes ("2000 US presidential election was a squeaker").
- a variety of feed used by pigeon fanciers or breeders of racing pigeons for young adolescent pigeon - squeaker mix
- a derogatory term for pre-pubescent child who hasn't hit puberty or a child who's voice hasn't broken.
- slang for a pig
- a small enemy from Kirby Squeak Squad
- the cat stuck in a tree in the opening scene of The Incredibles
- a user of Squeak, an open-source implementation of the Smalltalk programming language