Reflection or reflexion may refer to:
- in computer graphics, the techniques for simulating optical Reflection.
- Reflection, a programming language feature for metaprogramming
- Reflection, a piece of installation art by Shane Cooper also called "Parasight"
- Reflection is the bouncing back of light on falling on a surface in the same medium.
- Reflection, a wave phenomenon commonly observed in mirrors
- Reflection, reflected voltage in an electrical signal due to an impedance change
- Reflection Group, a group generated by reflections