may refer to:
- Slot, a space for a container on a ship - usually expressed as a 20' or 40' slot (ie 20 or 40 feet).
- Slot antenna, a directional antenna consisting of a slot in a piece of metal
- Slot canyon, a type of narrow canyon formed by the wear of water rushing through sandstone
- Slot car racing, a hobby of racing with powered miniature autos which are guided by slots in the track on which they run
- Slot (ice hockey), the area on the hockey rink directly ahead of the goaltender between the faceoff circles on each side
- Slot machine, a type of casino game
- Slot time, the time it takes for an electronic pulse to travel the length between two nodes
- Slot 1, the physical and electrical specification for the connector used by some of Intel's microprocessors
- Slot 2, the physical and electrical specification for the connector used by some of Intel's microprocessors
- Slot A, the physical and electrical specification for the edge-connector used by early versions of AMD's Athlon processor
- Dance slot, an imaginary narrow rectangle along which a follower moves back and forth with respect to the leader
- Landing slot, right allocated to an airline by an airport or government agency to schedule a landing or departure at a specific time
- Leading edge slot, an aerodynamic device used on fixed wing aircraft
- slot (computer architecture) the operation issue and data path machinery associated with a single execute pipeline in a CPU
- Kensington Security Slot, small hole found on almost all recent small or portable computer and electronics equipment used for attaching a lock
- Edge connector socket ("slot"), any type of female electrical connector for use with printed circuit boards having matching edge connectors
- A narrow opening through which coins or tokens are put into a vending machine or slot machine
- Groove (machining), a feature cut into a hard material to provide a location for another component
- "The Slot" a name for New Georgia Sound, used by the Tokyo Express to supply the Japanese garrison on Guadalcanal in World War II
- "Slot" is the Danish and Dutch word for castle or fortified place, and can refer to several places (e.g. Søborg Slot).
- Slot (Russian band), a russian alternative/nu metal band.
- "Slots," common Internet-slang for the popular Warcraft III modification Dota, Defense of the Ancients.