A slave is a person whose labor is exploited through slavery
Slave may also refer to:
- "Slave" is African-American slang for "job".
- Slave bell, a brass bell used to regulate slavery at the Cape Colony
- The Slave craton, an Archaean land mass in northwest Canada
- Slave ship, a specially converted cargo ship for transporting slaves
- Slave station, either a station used to traffic slaves, or a technical device that synchronizes to a master station
- Slave (BDSM), a form of sexual and consensual submission
- Slave clock, in technology, a clock or timer that synchronizes to a master clock
- Master/Slave, in technology, a relationship between two or more devices or assemblies in which one device, the "master", controls the operation of the other, the "slave"
- Master cylinder and Slave cylinder in a hydraulically-controlled clutch system or brake system on a vehicle
- Slave (band), a 1970s funk band
- Slave (Blake's 7), a fictional computer from the British science fiction television series Blake's 7
- President (game), slave, a card game
- Slave I, a spacecraft in the Star Wars universe, used by Boba Fett
- "Slave", a song by the Rolling Stones featured on thei 1981 album Tattoo You.
- "Slave," a song by Weezer from their 2002 album Maladroit
- "Slave" a 1997 song by Australian Grunge Band Silverchair from their album Freak Show
- GWAR slaves, certain members of GWAR
- "Slave" (pronounced slave-ee): an alternative spelling of Slavey (see below)
- "The Slave" - A book by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- The Slave (album) an album by heavy metal band Black Tears
- The Slave (film), a 1917 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Slavey, the name of an indigenous group in North America and its language, the Slavey language; sometimes spelled "Slave"