Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right is a book by Ann Coulter criticizing "the left's hegemonic control of the news media".
- Foreword by Rush Limbaugh
- Chapter 1: Liberals Unhinged
- Chapter 2: The Gucci Position on Domestic Policy
- Chapter 3: How to Go from Being a "Jut-Jawed Maverick" to a "Clueless Neanderthal" in One Easy Step
- Chapter 4: Creating the Psychological Climate
- Chapter 5: Advance as if Under Threat of Attack Fox News Channel and the Election
- Chapter 6: Samizdat Media
- Chapter 7: The Joy of Arguing with Liberals: You're Stupid!
- Chapter 8: Clever Is as Clever Does: The Liberal Dilemma
- Chapter 9: Shadowboxing the Apocryphal "Religious Right"
Quotes by the author
- "This book is about liberals and all their little tricks. One of their tricks is their hegemonic control of the media, which is why TV stations like Fox News, the Internet, talk radio and books are terrifying to liberals, it allows conservatives to communicate with one another."
- "Liberals prefer invective to engagement"
- "Liberals hate America, they hate flag-wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam, post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do. They don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."
- "The good part of being a Democrat is that you can commit crimes, sell out your base, bomb foreigners, and rape women, and the Democratic faithful will still think you're the greatest."