Butt may refer to:
Butt may also be used for:
People with the surname Butt:
- Hans-Jörg Butt, German goalkeeper.
- Hugh Butt, American physician
- Isaac Butt, Irish leader of the Home Rule League.
- Nicky Butt, footballer for Newcastle United.
- Munir Butt, British civil servant and philanthropist.
- Archibald Butt
- Clara Butt, English contralto.
- John Butt, English sports shooter
- John A. Butt, English conductor, keyboardist, and musicologist
- Yondani Butt, Macao-born orchestral conductor and chemist
- Brent Butt, Canadian actor/comedian.
- Salman Butt, Pakistani cricketer.
- Hassan Butt, former spokesman for the disbanded British Islamist group Al-Muhajiroun