Verse may refer to:
- Verse (poetry), a line of poetry, cf. stanza
- Meter (poetry), describes the linguistic sound patterns of a verse
- The term has also come to mean poetry in general
- Blank verse is a type of poetry having regular meter but no rhyme
- Free verse is a type of poetry written without the use of strict meter or rhyme, but that is still recognizable as 'poetry'
- Chapters and verses of the Bible, a few short lines or sentences
- Ayah, each one of the 6236 verses found in the Qur'an
- Verse (popular music), roughly corresponds with a poetic stanza
- Verse protocol, a networking protocol allowing real-time communication between computer graphics software
- Verse magazine, poetry magazine published in Seattle, Washington USA
- Verse (Patricia Barber album), a (2002) album by Patricia Barber
- Verse (band), A hardcore punk band from Providence, R.I
- Verse (rapper), a British hip hop artist.
- A corruption of the word versus
Verses may also refer to: