may have one of the following meanings.
- Sambo (martial art), a martial art developed in USSR
- Sambo (racial term)
- Sambo from The Story of Little Black Sambo, a book
- Sambo's, a restaurant chain
- Sambo (character), a fictional character in William Makepeace Thackeray's Vanity Fair, frequently referred to as "Black Sambo"
- Sambo, a Hiberno-English slang term for a sandwich
- Sambo's Grave, the grave of a slave at Sunderland Point in Lancashire, England
- TG Sambo, a Korean computer manufacturer
- Sambomaster, a Japanese rock band
- Short for Samboende, a Swedish term for people who share the same household in relationship but are not married.See also
- Zambo, a possibly related Spanish term
- Samba, an Afro-Brazilian dancing/music style