may refer to:
- Peninsula-like salients of political geography and Military Science.
- Salient (military), a battlefield feature that projects one forces lines into enemy territory which surrounds it on three sides.
- Salient (geography), part of a discrete territory projecting out of the main portion, bordered by foreign territory on three sides, into which it projects. These are also frequently called panhandles.
- Salient (magazine), Victoria University of Wellington student publication
- Salient (heraldry)
- Salient pole, a salient (i.e. projecting) electromagnetic pole of a field coil