In general, a saddleback
is the shape of a saddle
Saddleback can also refer to:
- Saddleback Mountain, name of many mountain peaks around the world
- Saddleback Mountains, an unofficial name for the two highest peaks of the Santa Ana Mountains in Orange County, California
- Blencathra, a mountain in the English Lake District, sometimes unofficially called "Saddleback"
- Saddleback (Maine), a ski area on Saddleback Mountain in Rangeley, Maine
- The Saddleback or Tieke, a bird found in New Zealand
- A traditional gable roof (not a saddle shape at all), particularly when such a roof sits atop a tower
- Wessex Saddleback and Angeln Saddleback, breeds of domestic pig
- Saddleback caterpillar, a moth larva with a painful sting
- Saddleback clownfish
- Saddleback toad
- Saddle point, a mathematical structure sometimes unofficially called a "saddleback"