and similar may refer to:
- Viper, any member of the family Viperidae, a group of snakes found throughout Africa, Eurasia and the Americas.
- Viper, Agkistrodon piscivorus, a.k.a. the cottonmouth, a venomous snake found in North America.
- Viper, Heterodon platirhinos, a harmless colubrid found in North America.
- Viperfish, any member of the genus Chauliodus, a deepwater fish.
Computers and computer Science
Aircraft and missiles
Film and TV
- Viper Records, an New York based independent record label (since 2000)
- The Viper Label, a Liverpool, England based independent record label (since 1999)
- Viper (band), a Brazilian heavy metal band
- The Vipers, an Irish Punk/Pop band of the late 1970s
- Viper, is a colloquial term used in the jazz subculture for a marijuana user
- The Vipers, 60's Psychdelic/Pop band
- "Viper" a track from Mike Oldfield's Tres Lunas album
- Newcastle Vipers, a British ice hockey club playing in the Elite Ice Hockey League
- Rio Grande Valley Vipers, an NBA D-League basketball team based in Hidalgo, Texas
- Calgary Vipers,an independent minor league baseball team in Calgary,Canada
- St. Louis Vipers, a defunct roller hockey team from St. Louis, Missouri
- Tennessee Valley Vipers, an af2 football team based in Huntsville, AL
- Viper (wrestler), a professional wrestler wrestling for NKW
- Viper (drink), a heavily caffeinated drink
- Viper Tactical Gear, a brand of tactical equipment including holsters and pouches.
- VIPER (Video Identification Parade Electronic Recording), a system of identifying suspects by presenting witnesses with, usually moving, images - used increasingly by police in the United Kingdom as an alternative to traditional identity parades.
- VIPER, the name used before July 2006 for Vanguard exchange-traded funds
- VIPER is a type of rebreather
- Viper, an under-slab vapor barrier product made out of cross-woven polyethylene.