Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Tradition
(FRLHT) is a registered Public Trust and Charitable Society, which started its activities in 1993
under the guidance of Sam Pitroda
. The Indian
Ministry of Science & Technology recognizes FRLHT as a scientific and research organization. The Ministry of Environment and Forests has designated FRLHT as a National Center of Excellence for medicinal plants and traditional knowledge.
The aim of the foundation is to make full use of India's rich and diverse medical knowledge.
Conservation of natural resources
- Conservation action and research
- Bio-informatics on medicinal plants and traditional knowledge
- Bio-Geo resources repository
- Medical manuscript conservationResearch on traditional knowledge
- Ayurveda and Yoga research hospital and wellness centre
- Inter-cultural research
- Laboratory for medicinal plants and traditional knowledge
- Community owned enterprise
Official Web site.