may refer to:
Something that a party/individual was not previously entitled to receive.
- Economic benefit, the positive contribution to gross national product (or other measure of value) from an economic activity or project: see Cost-benefit analysis.
- Employee benefit, non-monetary employment compensation
- Benefit concert, or any activity performed for a charitable purpose
- Benefit (album), an album by Jethro Tull
- The Benefits, a musical duo from Denmark
- Benefit (sports), a match or season of activities granted by a sporting body to a loyal sportsman to boost their income before retirement
- Money, goods, or services provided by a social welfare program, including:
- Federal benefits, as provided by the United States federal government to its citizens.
- The Benefit Company, a financial company linking Bahrain's local banks together, as well as neighboring countries.