The following is a list of locations from the Humongous Entertainment
game Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- The Island of Acidophilus: The island where Spy Fox first arrives at the start of the game. The town square provides access to the other buildings on the island.
- Spy Corps Mobile Command Center: Spy Corp's base in this game. Accessible via the telephone booth at the town square after entering the correct telephone number received at the start of the game.
- Trinket Stand: Located in the town square, this is where Spy Fox can browse for trinkets. The vendor, Gilbert, tells him about a fancy party taking place on the ocean liner, the SS Deadweight, and shows Spy Fox the invitation which is copied using the Spy Putty. In the White Water Path, Spy Fox needs to buy some trinkets and a sailor's hat.
- Cantina: Spy Fox can get some information from Bea Bear, the barmaid, or Johnny Gecko, the lounge lizard. Mr. Bigpig challenges Spy Fox to a friendly game of Go Fish, a playable minigame, convinced that he'll easily beat him. In the White Water Path, Spy Fox has to win against Mr. Bigpig to get back Captain Drydock's lucky charm, but only after buying some trinkets from the Trinket Stand. Spy Fox can use his Drachmas to order food. In the Car Chase Path, Spy Fox needs to swap some waltz music from Mr. Waltz for Johnny Gecko's tango music, used to trick Russian Blue into a dance so Spy Fox can slip Walter Wireless into her purse.
- N.O.G. Corporate Headquarters: Nectar of the Goats Corporate Headquarters located off the town square. The room is deceptively bare but there might be something there. The door to N.O.G. HQ is locked from the outside, forcing Spy Fox to find an alternate entrance. In the Punchcard sidequest, Spy Fox has to enter a colour code on the buttons next to a fake painting (the clue is at William the Kid's office), then use the Cheez-n-Safe Cracker gadget to hack the safe open to take the correct punchcard out of 5 punchcards.
- Docks: The docks are located off the town square. From this point Spy Fox can go to the Feta Factory, the ocean (if the player is playing the White Water Path, but only after recovering Captain Drydock's lucky charm) or to the deck party once Spy Fox hands the Weasel Doorman with the duplicate invitation.
- SS Deadweight Deck Party: A deck party planned by Russian Blue, the ship's owner and operator. Spy Fox meets Russian Blue here but can't get much information from her. She's William the Kid's top henchwoman so she must surely know where the Secret Base is. In the Car Chase Path, Spy Fox has to trick Russian Blue into dancing with him by stealing a piece of Mr. Waltz the conductor's waltz music in exchange for some of Johnny Gecko's tango music and trick Mr. Waltz into playing it. When she is distracted, Spy Fox can sneak Walter Wireless into Russian Blue's purse to track her.
- SS Deadweight Bridge: This is the bridge of Russian Blue's ocean liner, the SS Deadweight, and the captain isn't at the helm. There is a semi-conscious salamander named Sal pressing a single button over and over, counting the minutes until his shift ends. Spy Fox has to trick Sal into thinking that his shift is over and that he is the replacement by using a sailor's hat bought from the Trinket Stand. Spy Fox needs to get a look at that map on the console (if the player is playing the White Water Path).
- SS Deadweight Storeroom (accessible only through the White Water Path): The storeroom of the SS Deadweight. It contains a clock used to get rid of Sal by tricking him into thinking that his shift is over. There is a frog suit here Spy Fox needs to use to get underwater.
- Feta Factory Doors: The massive steel doors of the N.O.G.'s Feta Factory are sealed shut (Spy Fox would later cut a hole in them using the Laser Toothbrush). Spy Fox also meets his informant Mata Hairy here to receive information on opening the Greek Ruins (if the player is playing the Car Chase Path).
- Feta Factory: The facility that manufactures N.O.G.'s feta cheese. Mr. Udderly is being held hostage here above a pool of piranas. This can be achieved by pressing the temperature control buttons to freeze the pool, and pulling a lever to release Mr. Udderly.
- Greek Ruins (accessible only through the Car Chase Path): After a harrowing car chase, Spy Fox finds himself at the site of some ancient Greek ruins. The information on how to open them is found at the Feta Factory Doors. This is the entrance to William the Kid's base in the Car Chase Path.
- Snapping Turtles Tank (accessible only through the Car Chase Path): This area is full of snapping turtles. Spy Fox needs to get past this area using the Suction Cuff Links to enter William the Kid's secret base.
- Ocean (accessible only through the White Water Path): A pool of white water! William the Kid is dumping the dairy milk straight into the ocean. Spy Fox has to dive underwater in this area. This area is accessible after Spy Fox recovers Captain Drydock's lucky charm.
- Underwater Entrance (accessible only through the White Water Path): Spy Fox reaches this area when he dives underwater. This area contains fishing lines used to get past the guards guarding the entrance to William the Kid's secret base by hooking them. Spy Fox also meets Mata Hairy, his informant, here. She gives him a password machine to access William the Kid's secret base with.
- Tuna Boat Guards (accessible only through the White Water Path): These guys may look goofy, but they mean business. They're charged with protecting the underwater entrance to Kid's fortress -- the place from which the dreaded white water flows. Get rid of them by hooking them to the fishing lines at the Underwater Entrance.
- Abandoned Missile (accessible only through the White Water Path): Having made it past those pesky guards, Spy Fox sees a giant metal door, this must be the way into Kid's domain. Wait! There seems to be a wrecked fighter jet nearby with something on it. The missile on the fighter jet is used by Spy Fox to blast a hole in the steel door leading to William the Kid's secret base.
- Underwater Secret Base Entrance (accessible only through the White Water Path): The door to William the Kid's base is located here but the date and day of the week must be entered for it to admit anyone. The day can be found on a poster in the Cantina and the date is in the SS Deadweight Storeroom.
- Security Area: A big roving security eye watches anyone who dares enter here. How will Spy Fox get past it? Get pass this area using the N.O.G. uniform found in the locker room.
- Locker Room: This room contains an N.O.G. uniform for Spy Fox to get past the Security Area and an elevator leading to the N.O.G. Corporate Headquarters.
- Conveyor Belts: Spy Fox needs to get all the conveyor belts moving in the right direction if he's going to get through this room. There's a poster on the wall in the locker room that might help.
- Tram: The transportation through William the Kid's Secret Base proves useful for foxes on the go. Near the end of the mission there's something important Spy Fox should notice. After disarming the Milky Weapon of Destruction, Spy Fox will notice a passgeway at an ad for N.O.G. revealed wihen William the Kid leaves through it. It leads to either the Alligator room (Alligator miniquest) or Hong Kong Doodle's Chamber (Cock a Doodle Fu miniquest).
- Guards (accessible only through the Key and Punchcard sidequests): Sometimes three guards are blocking Spy Fox's way into Kid's office. They have to be disabled by the use of the Coin Trap.
- Radio Room (accessible only through the Diode sidequest): There is a guard in the Radio Room guarding ten diodes, one of which Spy Fox needs to disable the Milky Weapon of Destruction. When the power is disconnected at the Gerbils' room, Spy Fox will need to use the Night Vision Shoe to see in the dark to figure out which diode to take.
- Gerbils (accessible only through the Diode sidequest): Thousands of gerbils are powering the radio room. The poor little things are running frantically toward carrots that dangle just beyond their reach. By pulling the lever nearby, Spy Fox can bring the carrots up and disconnect the power long enough to go to the Radio Room to snatch a diode when the N.O.G. guard leaves to switch the power back on.
- William the Kid's Office: William the Kid's office may contain a piece of paper on an easel or a pouch of keys guarded by laser beams needed by Spy Fox to disarm the Milky Weapon of Destruction. The paper on the easel serves as a minigame where you can doodle on it. In the Punchcard sidequest, Spy Fox has to doodle on the paper to find out which fake painting at the N.O.G. Corporate Headquarters contains the punchcard. The paper reveals the name of the painting and a colour code to enter into the buttons next to it. In the Key sidequest, the player has to redirect the lasers with mirrors to get the key wallet.
- Control Room: The controls of the Milky Weapon of Destruction are located in this room. Spy Fox needs one of three disarming pieces to disarm the Milky Weapon of Destruction.
- Alligators (accessible only through the Alligator miniquest): They're hungry and mean! How will Spy Fox get past them? To get pass the alligators, Spy Fox has to buy some chicken knuckles from Bea Bear and spike them with Secret Sauce at the cantina. When the alligators are fed the chicke knuckles, they will fall asleep and Spy Fox can get pass them.
- Hong Kong Doodle's Chamber (accessible only through the Cock a Doodle Fu miniquest): Hong Kong Doodle is wowing everyone with his Cock a Doodle Fu mastery. Spy Fox realizes that he'll need to learn the correct countermove in order to get past him. The player has to get a book on Cock a Doodle Fu from Bea bear at the cantina. When the player hears Hong Kong Doodle's attack, he/she has to find the corresponding counterattack to defeat him.
- Cow Pen: Here they are! The world's cows are all penned up, looking quite unhappy. Can Spy Fox save them? Pull the lever at the controls above the cows to free them.
- Cargo Area of William the Kid's Blimp (accessible only through the Bonus Ending): Spy Fox jumps on William the Kid's blimp just as he is escaping. This is an area on the blimp where Spy Fox can find some interesting things. On the counter is a cordless screwdriver set and a lunchbox. Inside the lunchbox, Spy Fox will find a piece of bread. There's an airplane hanging from the blimp which Spy Fox can use to get to the cockpit. Spy Fox receives the coordinates for the Spy Jail from Monkey Penny here.
- Cockpit of William the Kid's Blimp (accessible only through the Bonus Ending): If Spy Fox can figure out how to input the coordinates and set the ejector panel without Kid finding him he's done his duty!
- Navigation Unit on the Back of Steering Robot's Head (accessible only through the Bonus Ending): Enter the Spy Jail coordinates here.
- Ejector Panel (accessible only through the Bonus Ending): After unscrewing the Ejector Panel with a screwdriver, Spy Fox can use the toaster behind it to toast a piece of bread, catapulting William the Kid into the Spy Jail.