is a breed of dog.
Pug can also refer to:
- Fictional characters:
- Pug, a breed of dog.
- Several species of Geometer moth, mostly in the genus Eupithecia
- Pug Jelly, a pop rock band.
- The Order of the Pug, a para-Masonic society.
- "Pug", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins on their 1998 album Adore
- Pugs, an interpreter and compiler for the Perl 6 programming language
- A small shunter locomotive
- Crushed limestone or similar compressed clay-like material used as a walking surface
- A nickname for Peugeot automobiles in the UK
- pug (newspaper) - top part/"ears" of newspaper at the top left and right-hand corners of the paper (aka "ears" of the page. contains The prices of the paper, the logo or a promotion are positioned there.
- A pugmill or pug mill is a machine in which materials are simultaneously ground and mixed with a liquid.
- A Pug Impression Pad, a device used to track wild animals.
- A Pick Up Group or "PUG", a group in a MMORPG such as World of Warcraft which is composed of players who do not have any prior experience playing together.