A gait is a particular way or manner of moving on foot, e.g.,
The word may also refer to one of the following.
- GAIT (wireless), a standard to enable cross-operation of wireless telephone technologies.
- GAIT (wireless) stands for GSM-ANSI Interoperability Team, which developed the GAIT standard
- GAIT is an acronym for Generally Accepted IT Principles
- GAIT is an acronym for Global Association for Instrumental Transcommunication, with paranormal researcher Dale Palmer (info after polish paranormal magazine "Nieznany Świat" - "Unknown world")
- GAIT is an acronym for the Guide to Assessment of IT Risk
- Gait is the last name of Canadian lacrosse players, twin brothers Paul Gait and Gary Gait.